Our History

In 1935, a young Jesse Hahn became the station operator of a Gulf station on Sixth and Walnut Street in Coshocton. He had a dream of a hometown owned and operated business. He found the business to his liking and stayed for 20 years at the small station.

1955 Jesse decided to build his own bulk plant and become a Gulf Oil distributor.

When Jesse retired, his son and daughter, Dave and Ellen, took over the family business. In 1994 Hahn's Quik Mart was added to the station.


Today Hahn Oil Inc. is branded a Sunoco fuel station but still has the same quality fuel and service. Hahn Oil Inc. carries all major brands of oil lubricants. Hahn Oil Inc also delivers home heating oil, farm fuels, gasoline, and is also a supplier to other dealers.

Hahn Oil Inc has been family owned and operated for three generations and is proud to be apart of Coshocton Countys hometown environment.